All Koori Artwork Puzzles are Australian Made -Each puzzle comes with rear “information sheets” For Educator’s underside (Rear) of the puzzle tray, that provides a full background to the Artist, the work, the culture and the Dream time story linked with each puzzle.
How The Rainbow, Moon and Stars Were Created
- Artwork by Noel Doyle, (1953-)
- Indigenous artist of the Raminginging people who now resides in Cape York.
- Medium to hard level of difficulty as a jigsaw puzzle
- It is the traditional Raminginging dreamtime story behind the stars in the sky, the boomerang-shaped new moon and rainbows across the sky.
- A good natured story that is great for kids and informative for adults.