Humpback Whale Mother & Calf Puzzle - Size A3
- Artwork by Danielle “DJ Mate” Sullivan
- Danielle Mate is a part of the new breed of contemporary Indigenous artists. Born in Fairfield in 1979, and growing up in South Western Sydney,
- Danielle is a descendant of the Kunja People from the Cunnamulla region of South Western Queensland.
- Danielle paints from a viewpoint that we are part of all animals and plants that surround us. All living things share a common journey of survival and growth. Her artistic journey is to make this connection.
- Hard level of difficulty as a jigsaw puzzle
- A traditional Darkingill dreamtime story of the Humpback whale is included
Our Koori Artwork puzzles are available from 12 - 204 pieces and are made too order, if you would like to order a specific number of pieces please send us a message on our contact page or alternatively email usat firstname.lastname@example.org